March 16, 2002

Oh, all of Radiohead are sleeping! I didn't know they were in the Face in January, I probably would have bought that issue then. I guess this is what I get for not going to the bookstore every month...or week...or.day.

And since I'm sure hardly anyone read my last entry, I will say listen to my song because I've only got one opinion about it so far. And I forgot what it was I think. Oh well.

And it is past three AM. What did I do? Well I updated diskobox.net junk. Oh, radiohead is all sleepy...that makes me sleepy...

And I signed up for three SATIIs to take on June 1. Gee, won't I want to kill myself taking three tests on one day? I signed up for writing, math level 2, and physics. Eh well, if I do crap on em I just won't tell the colleges. And I probably will, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home