March 22, 2002

I wish I didn't suck so much at whatever this is but I appreciate my guitar playing more now. There is no singing or guitar in that song, so maybe you will not find it so irritating, and it's very short, so it's ...wait, it's pointless. But if it means anything, I did make the loops (Fruityloops + Acid Music)...AND THAT IS MY TENTH SONG! So it is finito, I've got my 10 (or 11) crap-ass songs and...um.

...err, yeah. I don't remember what happened today. I watched my mum make the yummy squash soup she's been making all week. She cooked a ton of vegetables, stuck em in a blender, and pureed them into a deathy soup. It was a bit sad. But it was a delicious sadness and I ate it ALL! Mwahahaha!

Last night, it was windy as hell. All the garbage cans on the street this morning were toppled over or had their lids blown off. HA! Ha. And last night I decided I would open my window and let in that nice breeeze, which carried in some kind of odd smell as well (or maybe it was the smell of FRESHNESS!) and made things nice and cool. But I was already in a non-mood, which means I was just doing nothing except thinking about why I wasn't dead already.

Heehee, I'm okay now, probably because it's Friday and I can sleep tomorrow. I'm not tired at all right now though. A cool song I downloaded today (and am listening to right now) is "Sine Wave" by Mogwai. I have Come On Die Young (I know I listen to very slow depressive brooding guitar music, but this was almost TOO much of that) but I didn't like it that much. And then I listened to some stuff from Rock Action and it sounded a lot better. Like this song. A very odd song I downloaded today is "Stick 'Em Up" by Quarashi. Think in the lines of Icelandic rap. I just wanted to know what that would sound like. It's not the worst thing in the world, but I don't like rap, so...[brackets, whoa]. The only rap that doesn't annoy me is by Beck, the Beastie Boys, and Outkast. Well, Cibo Matto too, if that counts. That's kind of...something.

I bought a book. I'm expanding my literary horizons with About a Boy by Nick Hornby. Someone told me it was funny as hell. Well, I don't think those were his exact words, but I hope I enjoy the book and don't want to rip it to shreds and turn it into a makeshift bonfire.

Ah, don't you feel like this dude? Looking at the March 19th entry, that is. Ah, yes, life is failure-esque and other fun things! Which can only be made better with pillows full of bread dough.

Hometown: This box doesnt' say anything, so I will say poopie. Why? Because it's a funny word to say. Just like scoot. No matter how big

I thought that guestbook entry was worth quoting. Why IS that box blank? I agree. Poopie. There are few words in the English language that could sound so melodious.

I actually did notice all the Hollister clothing on the backs of teenage zombies in my area. Whoa. But I didn't see it as another Abercrombie & Fitch creation. But I could already tell it carried a fake aura, although that article was somewhat interesting. What is the fascination of the surfer's persona with people, in general? Or east coasters...[coasters. mweehee]. This is where I shrug. [Shrugs]. I notice they've got three stores in pretty much the only three malls that I ever seem to go. I haven't been to a mall in a while for a real purpose. I go to Palisades to eat, usually, although my mum and I have decided to cut down on eating out, or rule it out entirely. Cannot escape the grains! Anyway. I still don't understand completely why people want to be branded with a name like "HOLLISTER" or...things. Yeah. Then again, if I wear a Radiohead shirt, am I doing something similar? [commence shrugging]...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home