February 22, 2002

This has got to be one of the coolest sites I've ever been too. Except:

  1. It made Juno crash
  2. It made IE crash
  3. My entire computer subsequently decided to crash, I suppose, since it was already rolling along quite nicely with the crashing...yeah

God dammit, Friday already, eh? What have I been doing? Ah, pretty much nothing. I can't believe this vacation is practically finished already. It's been a week since Rufus, at least. Ugh. So what did I accomplish this week? I'm thinking...ah....er...um. I got...no, I didn't even get that much sleep. No matter when I go to bed, I can't seem to sleep any later than 1 PM. Of course, that SOUNDS late, but if you go to bed at 4 AM that's not actually a whole lot, I think...

Well, I decided I wanted to do a few things.

  1. Learn some more flash junk
  2. Read a book...with words
  3. Burn all my journals. Have a big freakin bonfire and go "WOOPA" while celebrating amidst the ashes of dying memories which should be dead dead dead
  4. Lose some weight...ha!
  5. Burn other things

Sounds good, no? Yes?...no.

So anyway. How fun was that ice skating, yeah? I would have liked to see Michelle Kwan win..alright, I think a lot of people did. Sigh. Oh well. I won't think about it too much.

Can someone tell me why there is so much space after I make an ordered list? It's probably something stupid, but then my HTML skills are sub-sub-par.

For some reason I think the flash thingy looks better if you zoom in a lot...and I just sneezed everywhere. why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home