February 17, 2002

I took this test although I'm not completely sure what my results mean yet:



Anyway. I took a nap at around 8:30 after reading The Universe in a Nushell (it's interesting enough, but if it didn't have so many illustrations I probably would have stopped reading it already) and I woke upat 11:30. So generally, this is why I'm still completely awake after 2 AM. Not that I care, my mum is still awake, she was taking a nap too.

Mm. Well. I wish I could see Homesick for Space tomorrow. But. Eh. I just saw Rufus, I can't be too greedy. :) Roof.

...man, I don't want to make another post. I'm editing this one, haha. mm. Here's a survery type thing from this journal and some stuff I left in that that person wrote, if I agreed (in italics!):

5 THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. food made from eggplant
2. the current state of America
3. ignorance
4. insane clown posse
5. the ocean

<--I agree with all of those...at least I can't think of anything better. wait, the idea of a neverending universe scares me. maybe that number six.

5 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH
1. an army of emoticons
2. cheese...not the cheese itself, but the word I guess
3. a drunken Thom Yorke
4. Rufus Wainwright
5. blogs of weak, spineless people (I don't think he'll kill me for linking to his page...or maybe he will)

5 THINGS YOU LOVE
1. Kid A (listening to it right now)...okay, music in general. :)
2. chocolate
3. people who can be thoughtful/intelligent and completely loony/psychotic (you must be both to win my affection, ha!)
4. Idioteque (sorry, still listening to Kid A...it's warping my results...warping my BRAIN)
5. sleep + food + internet

5 THINGS YOU HATE
1. extreme hypocrisy <--yeah...sigh...I'm probably very hypocritical myself though
2. big giant corporations having too much power (actually, maybe that should go under things I'm scared of)
3. school
4. periods (yeah...well you couldn't possibly like that, could you?)
5. not being old enough to see certain concerts...*cough*

Actually, that list I made was very pooly thought out, but I guess I'm thinking very...locally...if that makes sense.

5 THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
1. mean people and their motives <--yes...stop the mean-ness!
2. goth, punk, indie (etc) people who think they're "nonconformists" <--same here, although I kind of understand it. But not really. Because I wonder if these people realize that by being "nonconformist" they're actually conforming to that standard of nonconformity. ...you know what I mean? just nod and smile.
3. myself
4. why boys don't like me (oh wait...)
5. everything

<--actually, all of those are good. Except I actually know why "boys don't like me" so I'll replace that with "people who drink/smoke/do drugs which I do somewhat understand...these people are idiots! :)

5 THINGS ON YOUR DESK
1. a pile of albums <--Vespertine is at the top of my pile
2. a cabasa (...yeah)
3. astapler
4. a pair of scissors
5. a scanner

5 OF YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

...five? I can't even think of five people I'd consider my close friends, but honestly, you'd know if you were my close friend. ...maybe

5 THINGS YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW
1. listening to "Motion Picture Soundtrack" and thinking it's aboslutely wonderful
2. perspiring
3. realizing its about 3:30 AM
4. scratching my ear because it itches for some reason
5. having a sore butt from sitting here too long

5 NEGATIVE FACTS ABOUT YOU
1. think too much about everything except what's imprortant
2. extremely shy for some reason I don't know but I can't help it one bit
3. thinks everything would be better off without my existance (in some way...hope that didn't sound too drastic)
4. has minimal interests...somewhat
5. not talented enough in anything to do anything so I think I'll just be a garbage man when I grow up, except I can't even do that because I'm a weakling

5 POSITIVE FACTS ABOUT YOU
1. nice, most of the time
2. semi-intelligent (maybe)
3. open minded (maybe)
4. don't hate my family
5. ...um. I've run out of ideas.

5 THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

I can't think of anything. I haven't got any plans. I have "hopes" that don't mean anything though..! Yeah.

5 THINGS YOU CAN DO
1. write <--technically, I can write...hoohaa, look at me go, write-ee write-ee! Okay, that's not really what that means...
2. play guitar <--technically...I can play! somewhat
3. make toast <--I can burn toast...woo!
4. make some people laugh <--sometimes
5. dance badly <--yes, I can DEFINITELY do that!!!

5 THINGS YOU CAN'T DO
1. talk to strangers <--talk to anyone. ugh
2. do physics/precalc well
3. sleep at normal times
4. control my eating habits
5. many many many other things...

5 FAVORITE ALBUMS RIGHT NOW
1. even johansen - quiet & still
2. bjork - vespertine
3. poses - rufus wainwright
4. homesick for space - homesick for space
5. clinic - internal wrangler (haven't actually gotten the album yet, but I will, really)

I have to add GYBE too...!

5 THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT TURN YOU ON
1. ...hair?
2. ...glasses?
3.
4.
5.

yeah a poor list. I don't think about it much I guess. I could tell you the opposite, but that applies to all people I guess.

5 FAVORITE MOVIES
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

I don't really like movies. I mean there are good movies..that I liked...but. I like all movies by Hayao Miyazaki though. And then there's always "Happy Gilmore"...:)

5 BOYS YOU LOVE:
1. um...Even? Heh.
2. Thom...wait...PHIL! (that would make Alex happy, maybe)
3. Rrrruufus.
4. ...Beck? Well. I dunno. He's cool, how about that?
5. Another? I can't think of another. screw you!

ignore this...its for my future reference

D Bbm
D Bbm
G A D A
D
G A Bbm G
A Ffm Bbm
G Bbm
G Bbm A D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home