February 24, 2002

The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz
The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz


Behold...I am a a cute-as-hell tasty gingerbread cookie man.

And still, no one would want to eat me, because I have an odd taste that no one can appreciate...mm, well. Thus is the demise of my gingerbread-cookie self...

I'm going crazy making icons. I like the Plone one the most.

I made a new icon for this page too, it should say "CO" now...get it? ...looks better than "CM" I think.

And now I'm watching Olympics stuff. I guess if the Olympics weren't on, tonite would be much poopier...but it is pretty poopy anyway, so ...BLAH! Yes.

Oh yes, and I designed the diskobox.net blog (I had to stick Willie in there), which so far has two members...HA! It's a group of two, you see? It's my little community of bloggers who don't know what the hell they're doing. It will probably just consist of Rebecca and me saying back and forth "Life sucks"..."Yeah, life really sucks."

This has got to be one of the most annoying irritating things ever...so you will click on it, right? Yes, you curious human you.

Wait a second...do the mario! Oh god, that was really frightening. I used to love that Mario Bros. show though.

This will be the quote of the day. And for you to base the rest of your life on:

"I think it's maybe best to let our earth be blighted by letting everybody die from a giant catastrophe from the sun - instantly & without any pain. If you didn't know life, then you certainly can't regret or miss life. Then, everybody wins." - stephanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home