January 27, 2002

Yikes, I can't believe my physics teacher forwarded this e-mail to all his students:

Take a few minutes and read these. Think about them one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one.........IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD especially the thought at the end.

Falling in love.
Laughing so hard your face hurts.
A hot shower.
No lines at the Super Wal-Mart.
A special glance.
Getting mail.
Taking a drive on a pretty road.
Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
Hot towels out of the dryer.
Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.
Chocolate milkshake.
A long distance phone call.
A bubble bath
Giggling.
A good conversation.
The beach.
Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter.
Laughing at yourself.
Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
Running through sprinklers.
Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
Laughing at an inside joke.
Friends.
Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
Making new friends or spending time with old ones
Playing with a new puppy.
Having someone play with your hair.
Sweet dreams.
Hot chocolate.
Road trips with friends.
Swinging on swings.
Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can
sing along without feeling stupid.
Going to a really good concert. !
Winning a really competitive game.
Making chocolate chip cookies.
Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
Spending time with close friends.
Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
Holding hands with someone you care about.
Running into an old friend and realizing that some things never change.
Riding the best roller coasters over and over.
Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
Watching the sunrise.
Halloween Dances
Getting out of bed every morning and thanking God for another beautiful day.


I really dislike those kind of forwards...not really sure why. I never really dwell on those things. Or...think about em. But I have to admit, they are kind of nice things. But...it IS depressing! Most of that stuff isn't going to happen to me anytime soon...except maybe the concerts one (Diana is more into the Clinic concert idea, yes! Eehee!). I don't even understand the "Halloween Dances" one...I really don't like Halloween. I don't really like talking on the phone much. I would probably interpret a "special glance" as something else ("who's that freak?") and...puppies? Never really played with a puppy...hm. Thanking God for a beautiful day? How about praying for a beautiful day? I wake up and think "OH GOD DAMMMIT I HAVE SCHOOOL!" And then there are other things I just won't get into.

Well, hopefully that list makes you feel better than it made me feel, eh? I'm fine though. Sitting here while my dirty laundry gets purified in the washing machine. Always a good way to spend your Sunday. Woo.

I made that guitar song I did yesterday about a minute longer. OH isn't that wonderous, it'll take longer to end now, to end the PAIN! heehee...

I downloaded a cute little song called "Enter Space Capsule" by Gerling. Not really music I usually listen to...actually, I don't even know what this is. Oh well. WOO! Sounds like a song one would...dance too...dance? I'll have to look that up in the dictionary. Alright, now I'm listening to Ted Leo, "Under the Hedge". The first time I heard this song I didn't like it at all, but I guess it's grown on me...like fungus. This guy's voice just annoys me sometimes. Not that it's bad...but...um...:)

Should I eat some lunch? There's a frozen burrito in the freezer just dying to be EATEN! I think.

If you're not thoroughly amused, go to Rebbie's page and look at the conversation she posted. I'm roboppy, by the way. I think it was one of those rare times when the person I was chatting to was weirder than me. Whoa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home