January 24, 2002

"It's sooper dooper brand neew..."

Fran is talking. FRANNY...okay, he still talking..okay..hm. Downloaded "Coming Around". Ah, now he's singing. Eehee....ee..I'm too easily amused. Wait, I think I've heard this song before. Or it sounds a lot like another song I've heard...

Can't I go without updating this stupid site more than once a day? Hm.

Dammit, my scanner won't work. A fourth of the time, when I try to use it, it just crashes. Why? Because I destroy everything. When I walk around nature, various life forms just keel over. Sad, isnt it. They just lose the will to live because I'm present...

Heehee. Nuts are good. To eat. I ate. Some. Why do I type like that sometimes? Well, raisins seem to go with all nuts. I have to remember when to stop eating them though. I've decided I'll eat my "dinner" closer to lunch time, and then at...dinnertime I'd just eat...nuts and fruit and crap. Like...squirrels? My mum bought cookies too. cookies...ruler of the earth...if the earth was only inhabited by cookies, that is...

I was thinking of something else that really has nothing to do with ANYTHING. Well, here I go. Humans don't eat carnivorous...organisms. Because I was thinking, what is the different between eating a dog and eating a cow (besides that not as many people eat..um, dogs), and the main thing I could think of was that cows eat grass...and dogs don't. Alright, that might sound stupid. I'm guessing that carnivores don't taste as good. The thing is, cows are being fed meat...I mean, lots of animals that supposedly should just eat grass don't at all. They're like cannibals, being fed dead cows and it's everything, bones and such too. No wonder most people are so screwed up and sickly. Not that I'm saying I'm an exception (MY INTESTINES EXPLODED), but things like this...make me thing some people are just really...really...stupid. I find it very odd that many humans don't even treat others people like humans...

This looks somewhat interesting...not that I would ever buy one. I owe my mum $21 at the moment.

Why are you reading this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home