January 21, 2002

I know I have homework...but I haven't started it yet. Instead, I did this...HARP STUFFF...ya. Me little harp. 3 octaves. I'm sure there's some kind of technique to playing it, but I don't know it. Well, I can fake it I guess. Some guitar in there too I guess. Yeah, my out-of-tune guitar...hm. Well, it sounds better than the dulcimer...yikes. :)

Starting to get a bit tired. Raaar. Dinner was fun as hell. I sat in a confused state as everyone else talked about stuff. I dunno what. Nothing good most likely, but at least there wasn't any arguing/knife throwing..HA! Ha....ha? We aren't at each others throats.

...woo.

You are ... Edna Krabapple

Edna Krabapple

You are Bart's teacher, who's sole purpose in life is to make your life a living hell. You're a lonely, desperate woman looking for love from anyone, and everyone. Currently, Principle Skinner is your main interest.

"HA!"


Take the Simpsons Quiz @ Space Monkey Mafia dot com



Boy, that's exciting. That just made my day. Woo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home