January 30, 2002

I dunno how I did this, but it's kind of useless since I can't seem to view my message. Oh well, I just wanted to see if I could actually do it.

...oh wait, it worked. Hm. Oh well. See how it works and then...maybe I'll take it down and try something else. I still want a cookie.



Take the What Type of Kleenex Would You Be? Quiz



Man, that rules. I am so frickin happy, I could die.

From here:

At this time you are really feeling quite exhausted by all the conflict and quarrelling that is going on about you and you are looking for some sort of protection from this state of affairs. Ideally you are seeking a peaceful condition and a tranquil environment in which you can be afforded the chance to relax and recover.

You are finding the present situation extremely demanding and you're having difficulty coping with the situation. A great deal of strain is involved and you would really like everyone and everything to leave you alone for a while, just so that you can put everything into perspective.

Your confidence has been shattered... There are so many things that you would like to do with your life, so many dreams to be fulfilled, and you know that your hopes and dreams are not just figments of your imagination... they are real, and you are looking for reassurance from someone. Basically your fears are such that you may be prevented in attaining your hopes and dreams. Even now you would like to broaden your fields of endeavour...but in order to develop your "inner- self" you need peace and solace. You are distressed by the fear that you may be prevented from attaining your goals.. What you really need at this particular moment in time is quiet reassurance from someone close to you to restore your confidence.

Whatever you strive to do, something always seems to be holding you back. There is no subterfuge in you. You are a clear thinker and all you demand from life, in a relationship, is a partner whom you can trust and with whom you can, together, develop a foundation of trust based on understanding. You are your own person... and you demand freedom of thought ...to follow your own convictions. You have no interest in "two-timing" and all you seek is sincerity and "straight-dealing".

You are fed up with other people trying to influence you, and you also feel that it is necessary to protect yourself from the threat that your independence and freedom may be restricted. You would just like to be left alone...


I have no clue whether or not that is true. I'll tell you what colors I picked though: gray, blue, orange, green, red, yellow, purple, and black. I don't really understand my results though. My present situtation? What? You mean sitting here and doing pretty much nothing, wondering what I should be doing but not doinb it cos I don't know what it is? Peace and solace? WHAT? There is no "someone close", no offense to then handful of you who read this...hm.

Eh...I don't really demand much from life. Or. Actually...neh, I have no idea. I don't wanna think about it. Other people don't try to influence me, they just do. I like the "You would just like to be left alone..." part, HAR HAHR AHRHIAHR&Y*ASHD because it's true and not true at the same time. Yay. YAY! YAAAAAAAAAAAEEEAHAHISIUDhesigh.


Which Moral Minority persona are you?
by phatjoe


I'm afraid I just don't get that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home