January 17, 2002

DUMB QUIZ RESULTS WARNING

Drink me!

Which drink are you?

crap.



According to the Which Sanrio Character Are You? quiz, I am:




crap again.

I know badzt maru is a penguin, but he's my least favorite sanrio character (not that i have a favorite..but anyway) but ANYWAY YAY GO ME and my god, did I just take the quiz wrong, because that's not me at all. Haha. As for the drink thing..um. I dunno.

A randon note, Godspeed You Black Emperor is wonderful stufffffffffff. How long have I had "Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven", I dunno, but lately I've been listening to it in bed (of course the very last thing i listen to each night is EVEN but anyway) and its like..whoa, this stuff is great! Um. Hm. Yeah, who's gonna listen to me..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home