December 12, 2001

WOO it's..WEDNESDAY! Only two more days of schoooool! And the rest of the week wont even be half bad. Tomorrow I've got a Russian quiz but that's about it, and on Friday we'll be watching a play for two horus or so at the end of the day. :)

This morning during homeroom, this sophomore touched the case of the fire alarm and this high pitched sound started coming out...man, that sucks, eh? I mean, I wouldn't touch it because I'm not dumb enough (we think) but it's still pretty bad luck to just touch the case outside it and it starts making a sound...it stopped after a while though, thank god. Fire alarms are so annoying. FWEEEEEE...EEEEAAUEIUAUIIUDAS

But ya. Ah. I lasted throughout the day pretty well thinking of Even and thinking about listening to his music..just THINKING for christ's sake! Well at lunch time I decided to listen to Quiet & Still, but I can just play a tune in my head and then get happy! Weird I think...very strange! I never even thought his music was happy, but I guess that's not the point...it's...not, it just makes me happy. NEEHEEHEE! LUHV EHVN!

I'm not really hyper now or anything, but typing in caps makes it seem so, eh? Like I'm a screaming shouting lunatic. Eh. It's okay. Physics was terrible...we took that MID QUARTERLY TEST (whyyy) and I think I failed it...or got a D. The highest score was a 37 out of 48. I think three people got in the 30s. I know I got at least 15 right...at the very least! That's sad. One question I got wrong was really dumb, but I guess on a lot of stuff since it was multiple choice. Oh well...think happy thoughts...

Bur really, that test was...argh! Terrible! I couldn't think at all. I was more thinking "Well I've got a 20% chance of getting this right if I guessss..."

Doing another project in English...GROUP project. That spells disaster. My group could be worse I guess. We have to do skits of a specific scene from the Great Gatsby, and my group has 6 people...definitely not easy to have 6 people do stuff. So of course, it's pretty much me and this other girl doing all the work...writing the script that is. Well..ya. It's okay I guess. I'm not bitter.

Oh rebecca, I envy you so much! Now I kind of wish I had done something last last Friday...but I wouldn't have. I mean I know I wouldn't have, but...neh. !! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home