December 30, 2001

I DID SOMETHIIIINNNGGGG ARRGHHHHAGSG (that was a good "ARRGHHHHAGSG")

I'm talking about Flash 5. I did *something* with it, although nothing spectacular, but it sure is better than anything I would have been able to do beFORE I knew...anything. Er. Well, I just modified this page rebbie made and made it into this. You need flash to see it, but...uh...yeah. If you don't have it, you may as well download it anyhoooooooo. Nothing about it is very...neat, flash-wise. But. It's still kind of neat, okay? OKAY?! GOD...CRAPPIT!!!

...anyway. I don't know what else I did today. Not much. Still didn't do any homework. Great, eh? Eh. Um. I ate food. Guh. 2 more days until school starts. Commence suicide...NOW! Oh well. I wish. Somewhat.

mrraaghrh. I make lots of weird noises, don't I? Sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home