December 14, 2001

I changed the site a bit...yeah. I was getting tired of it taking forever to load (for me at least). I also made a comment thingy on my OWN server (diskobox.net) because all the other ones seem to keep crashing, and then I only have to worry about how much space I've got for this blog. And since people don't comment much anyway, it probably won't be much of a problem, hehe! Well, try it out, OKAY?

And if Rebecca or Stephanie is reading this (Steph, do you have a blog at diskobox? I saw something, but maybe you're not done with it..) then you can use the comment thing too. There's a bit of code you have to stick on your page though. Actually, anyone can use the code, but I only want to use it at my site. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home