November 18, 2001

Taken from here (which for whatever reason has a link to my site..cool!):

1. Name five things in your refrigerator: flax seed oil, curry powder, sprouts, lettuce, peanut butter
2. Name five things in your freezer: two bags of chicken dumplings, three TV dinners...hey, that adds up to five!
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink: hm..two types of garbage bags, and a bunch of cleaning thingies. :P
4. Name five things around your computer: MD player, microphone, chromatic tuner, guitar, CD rack
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Well, it's kind of over...but lets see, I think after this I'll eat something and watch TV. Hm.

Here's an easy Christmas present to give to me...a gift certificate from insound! :D

I woke up at three PM...oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home