November 12, 2001

Schhoooool suuucks. I guess I was my normal self today...uh. I dunno what that means. Well at least there was no gym class, but tomorrow there is, and the teacher said we're playing scooter hockey. Oh lord, please god no spare me. It just doesn't sound very good, yeah?

I cannot concentrate during physics at all. That's nice, cos I've got a quiz tomorrow. Well, I've got a quiz every week. But it's just the most boring god awful class. Well. Just boring. Makes me wanna ssleeeeep. I'm screwed, I don't learn anything. ARRGGHH!

I got an 82 in pre calc. Well, thats nice, at least it's not a C. WOO I win.

Man, this is too cute. Should I still like Paul Frank stuff? I used to think it was so cute years back. And it still is cute, but it's getting to be a normal cute. Actually...no...but it's not like stuffed-animal-penguin cute. That is unbeatable. But no one has made insanely cute penguin clothing yet, well not to my knowledge.

Gee, I should get a enw sweater. I pretty much wear the same sweater every day and a hole has formed in it...and the cuffs are started to wear out a bit. How weird. You'd think I attempted to eat my sweater.

Ah...crap, these Paul Frank shirts are really cute. Well all the ones that dont saw Paul Frank on them really big. There's one with a bee...heehee...it's funny looking...hehhaeaehe BEEE HAHAHA LOOK oh god what am I doing.

*hehehe...I am still very amused by the bee...helloo bee!*

I need help. When I say that I mean psycologically, not like "I need help peeling this banana." Yeah? Okay, you knew that. And I wouldn't need help peeling a banana, that's what steak knives are for.

HAHA THIS IS SO CUTE ANHAEHEAH jesus christ I gotta get out of this site. I'm not craazy. I'm looking at a very cute mole. And Paul Frank eyewear. Okay, I've got this problem with my FACE you see, I can't wear glasses that don't have nosepads cos they just don't fit on my head...or my nose. Or something. I've tried it, and the lends touches my eyeballs, practically, and well that's not very comfortable. My head is deformed. WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A NORMAL HEAD!? *sob*.

Oh yeah, so how about that plane...crashing? What a poo. Oh well, I'm not scared of flying, not that I AM flying anywhere. Where would I go? Eh.

Japanese lesson was pretty boring, until the teacher talked to use about the ceremonial tea...ceremony...and she made us tea and some rice-red bean dessert. MMMM. So that was yummy. I like food.

Oo, I love forwards...not really. Here was one I got today from my friend Carol. She's cool and all, but gaah:

1. At least 5 people in this world, love you so much they would die for you.
Um...o...kay? So what does this mean, that because of me people will DIE? Hm...maybe! Neh.

2. At least 15 people in this world love you, in some way.
15? When I think about it, I think I only love my family, and even that is a little iffy. No wait, I don't have to love someone cos I'm related to them..nevermind.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you, is because they want to be just like you.
Okay, that is WRONG! I don't really hate anyone too much, but I can tell you, I don't want to be like the people I hate.

4. A smile from you, can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
...I dunno, that just sounds a little odd. Seeing other people smile doesn't really make me happy, eh?

5. Every night,SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
Hmm...cool. That would be my MOM

6.You mean the world to someone.
Mommy? :)

7. Without you, someone may not be living.
Well I certainly haven't given BIRTH to anyone, so I dunno about this.

8.You are special and unique, in your own way.
But isn't everyone? I've come to not like this word "unique"...

9. Someone that you don't know even exists, loves you.
You can't LOVE someone you don't know. Okay, I can't. I mean, really! Yeah?

10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
...alright, I can't think of anything good that has come out of my biggest mistakes. Well, I guess I'll never go to another Beck concert in Boston with Emma, eh?

11. When you think the world has turned it's back on you, take a look, you most likely turned your back on the world.
Ah...yeah well maybe that's right. THE WORLD STARTED IT!

12. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, you probably sooner or later will get it.
Well that's reassuring, goly gee whiz!

13. Always remember complements you received, forget about the rude remarks.
Well complements are...I dunno. I know when they're real and when they're...not.

14. Always tell someone how you feel, then they'll know.
Neh, this probably isn't a good idea. "You know what? You make me wanna puke!" I don't think this is a step in the right direction.

15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they're great.
Sigh...neh, I don't feel like it. :)

16. You must be a great friend, because someone gave this too you. If you care about them, send it back.
I did send it back. Eh!

Oo some footage on the telly of SMOKE and SIRENS and SMOKE comin from PLAAANT CRASHEE oo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home