November 29, 2001

Oo, my Even site is linked here and I didn't even have to ask for it! :)

TONITE EVEN ON WFMU! Listen to it! Or...uh...you may meet my fist! BAM!

...well. Today was another normal day at school. It was cloudy all day...well, it STILL is. Kind of eerie, this morning it was so dark, and it still it, but I like clouds more I guess. It fits my mood. Of wanting to do absolutely nothing. I need to find something else to do...hm. Physics was bearable cos we did a lab and it was actually understandable. WHOA.

I tried playing a song on the piano with my eyes closed...bad idea, came out like crap! But supposedly if I do that enough I should memorize the song, eh? EH? Oh well, if I was blind then I wouldn't be able to see the music...but then I'm not...soooo....doo...da...do. Piano lessons today are sure to be a joy.

One more day of school to live through! It seems less likely that I'll be going to NY if it's all rainy. Sigh. Well. I heard it's supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow, which would be nice, it was a bit cool today but far from anything Christmas-like. :P

This is probably more interesting to me than to youu...but foo. I liked that Nausicaa book I got, but it's book 1..and there's a book 2...and I don't know where to get it. Grr!

There's some info here about getting a CD (for a buck...S+H) that has Even on it along with some other artists who I'm sure are very good. I can afford a buck! So I think I'll get it, heehee.

And for some more news that no one else besides me would care about (*sigh*), David Sedaris's book Me Talk Pretty One Day is being made into a movie I think, with Matthew Broderick most likely being the lead role! As in..he would be playing David I guess. Hm. Well, I guess that's cool, I don't really imagine a movie adaptation of the book. It's a funny book..not Dave Barry funny, but I laughed, which is always goood. I should read the book again! Woo. I think there's also a new-ish Dave Barry book out, but it's about political stuff and I'm not into that. Then again it's DAVE BARRY and it's probably hilarious. Well, maybe my bro bought it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home