November 23, 2001

I read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone last night again!...for the fourth time? Something like that. The weird thing is that it was like reading it for the first time, which means I forgot a LOT of what happened. A bit of stuff is pretty different from the book, but it's small stuff I guess. And the story is pretty scary, now that I think about it. I mean, it freaked me out a bit, the book is a lot scarier than the movie.

So what am I doing up at 7:20 AM on a non school day? Going to NY! Soon. My mum isn't up yet, I have to wake her up. I go to NY and see the Harry Potter movie again, heehee. GARG HOTMAIL IS SUCKING...bah.

Oh, about the tofurkey...it was quite good! It tasted like tofu. The yummy kind that I like that is. The chewy kind? Anyway...yum. Sweet potatoes were good too...I've never really had them before! I had sweet potato chips and I thought they tasted really gross (well, they do) but the real thing is yummy, yeah? Mm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home