November 13, 2001

I am 27% EMO.


Not quite Emo
Hmm.. i suggest I stopped listening to Dashboard Confessional.... enough said... Now that I stopped looking at my shoes, I know how the real world looks.
Take the EMO Test at Fuali.com!

Why. I'm emo because my eyesight is bad and I wear sweaters. Well, if the quiz says so, then it must be true. My fate has been sealed.

I'm watching David Letterman cos David Radcliffe is on. Am I a Harry Potter dork? Could be worse. A girl in my math class wrote on the board "DAYS TILL HARRY POTTER: 3 DAYS!!" or something like that. Whoa. Er. I'm excited too, but during school my brain is in an unexcited mode.

If you're feeling ambitious/stupid, you can do the physics problem that was my quiz. Keep in mind that my teacher made up the question and he's a questionable character:

Tarzan tries the new NITRO2 ride. His car just gets to the top 50 m high. He looks over and sees Jane in her car which is at the bottom. They collide and get stuck together. What force does the crumpled cars and their human cargo have on the track at the top of the first 10 m loop. Mass T = 80 kg; J = 40 kg; cars = 50 kg.

I know that sounds like fun. You wanna know why it's fun? Because it incorporates, ENGERGIES, MOMENTUMS, and...that other thing. Centripital force crap. It doesn't get any better than that.

I should go...now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home