November 26, 2001

HELP!

In the United States, the South Bank documentary on Bjork (Bravo Profile) will be reaired on Bravo at 5:00 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2001.

Oo...

Anyway. There seems to be a good chance I'm going to NY on Friday just to "hang out." HA that's really un-Robyn-ish but oh well, maybe hanging out is different in NY than in, say, the Garden State Plaza. Haha. So if i go it'll be with Jen and I dunno, I guess we can stalk Brownies and eat dinner. Well, I don't want to be a stalker. Maybe I'll just take a picture. :P

Today was the last Japanese lesson. Kind of sad. I thought there were more. Jen didn't come with me because she was tired from staying at school until 5 PM, but neither of us knew it was the last one...OH well. What can ye do? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home