November 06, 2001

From here.

THOM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the Greek root meaning "Tainter of Air"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characteristics
thom can't get a date.

Personality
thom should never baby-sit.

Natural
thom eats roadkill.

Emotional
thom cries over spilled milk.

Character
thom runs from commitment.

Physical
thom doesn't wash their hands.

Mental
thom just might bite.

Motivation
thom will do anything for sex


That is definitely the funniest...name. Mine doesn't even MAKE sense. Not that Thom's should either. Thom should never baby-sit, heehee.

I forgot it was election day. Well, I had school, so I doubt anyone cared. I'm so glad that I won't have to watch those annoying Mark Green and Michael Bloomberg commercials, they were getting REALLY nasty last night. I don't light either of them, their compaign tactics are totally wrong. I mean if it was up to me, I would opt to vote for the one that didn't make an outrageous commercial about something that really doesn't have anything to do with running NYC, but neither of them did, so ANYWAY I don't live in NYC, who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home