November 22, 2001

Ah...anyway. I'm up now. Still kind of disappointed, but ah well, what can ya do? NUTTIN! You are completely powerless in this world! You're nothing...

There, don't you feel better! Ahhhh! Well then, I woke up at 2 PM. I read a bit of Harry Potter before trotting down the stairs to cook myself some dumplings for lunch. My mum cooked chestnuts so I ate some (I ate a whole bag last night...eh, I hope they're not too bad for me) and I ate a piece o fruit tart cake-ee stuff. "Alice in Wonderland" was playing on UPN so I watched it, and in the process I realized again just what a freaky movie that is. I mean I've watched it a bunch of times but haven't seen it in a while...freaky movie! Cool, but still, just strange.

And now I'm here kind of not doing much. I didn't get much e-mail. I haven't gotten a reply to my question about the age restictions, but it's Thanksgiving so I didn't really expect anything. I'm lookin forward to my tofurkey...

Mr. Schmidlin sent his students an e-mail telling us to have a good weekend...that's...nice. I bet lots of people don't check their e-mail as much as I do. Oh, and I'm sure I'll have a great wonderfully good happy weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home