October 09, 2001

OHMYGOD!

All New York Area Rufus Fans--

Rufus will be performing for a taping of the Metro Channel's "The Daily Beat" live tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday, 10/10).

If you would like to attend the taping and check out a FREE live Rufus Wainwright performance...

Call the audience coordinator before 4pm Wednesday. Stephanie: 212-324-8518. You will not receive confirmation, but if you leave a message with your name you will be added to the list.

Then go to:
The New Yorker Hotel -- (ground floor entrance and you will be directed) 481 8th Ave (at 34th street) at 4:15pm

thanks
www.rufuswaiwright.com


WAAAAHH! I WANNA GOO....

...sniff, oh well. Can anyone record this for me?

Jeez, I'm stupid, Thom's birthday was on October 7th. :P Oh well, I'm not keeping up with the times. Uh...HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOM! 33 years old. Nehe. When is Bjork's birthday? I can only remember Beck's and it took me a long time to get THAT right. July 7th? Or something like that?...

Would you find the news headling "Thom's birthday!"...news? Well, maybe you would. :D

I'm watching Gilmore Girls right now on my TV getting pretty crappy reception. Woo!

I want cooki. Make me happppyyyyy...COOOKIE! GARG!

This is a very sad post. What am I talking about? I went to the math team meeting after school today with Aliza. Hehe. Fun times are ahead. Ee..yeah. :P

Wow, I got an e-mail from my physics teacher. He doesn't sound NEARLY as scary in e-mail. Not that he's the devil, but this is physics class I'm talkin about. We wrote all our e-mail addresses on a piece of paper so he could send everyone in the class a graphing program. I guess that's nice, eh? I wrote down my address as webmaster@diskobox.net (I love being WEBMASTER HAHAHAHA I MASTER THE WEB) and I actually got it to work in Outlook! It's a miracle! Look at this e-mail:

Hi. got them typed in.. would like to check if addresses are ok before an hour's work.
ok
reply me (((((( only if you get this!!!!))))))))))))) (LOL)

:-)

See, doesn't that seem so FRIENDLY and NICE and NOT evil? Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home