October 04, 2001

My piano teacher got into a car accident! :( I mean, she's fine...kind of...she was at the lesson, but her right arm is kind of NOT good. She might need to get a plate and pins stuck in her arm, which would probably affect her piano playing ability, yeah? :( She always plays violin and cello...and maybe other stuff...but yikes. She was driving and she fell asleep, but woke up almost right before she hit a telephone pole. She if she didn't wake up? Hmmm.

Anyway. Today in gym my teacher said, "Robyn, you shouldn't be hogging the ball so much! Let other peopel have a chance," and another girl said "Yeah I think you should give her a progress report for talking too much..."

HAHA! Um. Well at least the people in my class are in good humor, and I am too. I don't get too annoyed. I'm not good at kicking the ball, I'm better at being HIT by the ball. Not fun. And I DID talk...once...I asked two girls if I could kick the soccer ball with them. Hm.

You know what's yummy? BURRITOS...from Whole Foods Market. You make them yourself. Mm!

Bjork is in Radio City tonite! Ooo...

You wanna know the tracklisting for my "Death of a Salesman" CD? *nods*...cool. This was one of my assignments in English, to choose songs to go alone with the play, and I don't think I picked the best songs to go with the play, but good enough. I didn't like it that much, it was just kind of strange, and not very happy, but anyway:

1. Kid A - Radiohead
2. Private Kinx - Even Johansen
3. Life in a Glass House - Radiohead
4. Exit Music - Brad Mehldau
5. Follow the Light - Travis
6. Flowers in the Window - Travis
7. Tied to the 90's - Travis
8. Devils Haircut - Beck
9. Ny Batteri - Sigur Ros
10. Nicotine & Gravy - Beck
11. Theme From Ghost World - David Kitay
12. How To Disappear Completely - Radiohead
13. Let Down - Radiohead
14. Unravel - Bjork

Lots of Radiohead. HAHA! And Travis. The Travis songs were for the happy flashback parts of the play. I'm going to use "Tied to the 90's" for m presentation tomorrow...or monday, depending on the time. It's a nice happy song. It's used in the parts of the play where Willy is thinking about his sons and the fun they have...yay..FUN!

Sigh, ticketmaster.com actually had some Bjork tickets? Not that it would have mattered, but still. :P Me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home