October 13, 2001

I always wondered exactly why people put their AIM conversations here, but now I know. Sometimes you'll say something so priceless that it cannot be reproduced in any other shape or form. OBSERVE:

roboppy: WAAFFLLLE OH MY GOD what a cool word. i was just thinking "whoa, waffle is pronounced wah-full"
pirate bebop: lol
roboppy: I HAVE UNLOCKED THE SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE!
pirate bebop: no.. not yet!
roboppy: oh..MAAN ...DAAMMIIIT

...um. That was a bad example. But you must admit how fun it is to say the word WAFFLE!

Look at what I did ALL FREAKIN NIGHT LONG FOR MANY HOURS--> beck news! I THINK IT WORKS! Blogger is NOT this very complicated thing, but I was having problems. And forgetting crap. And reposting crap. And now it should work. Or I will cry. Mind you, that page is about 0.000001% of everything I plan on putting on that site. How very sad.

*by the way, I'm roboppy. don't want anyone to be confused...HA!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home