September 29, 2001






more fun than eating cake
What should my domain be called?


deliciousghost

diskobox

cyanidemint

sissyneck





View Results



A nice new poll. I took the four top choices from the other poll. 8 people voted...um...yay! I put this poll on my beck site too, so maybe more people will vote, eh?

Ooee, Mayor Giuliani is on SNL. Jooleeeaaaannnnneeeee. :)...okay, Paul Simon is now playing guitar and singing. I guess that was unexpected?

I bought some stuff. YAY! $33 buys me a CD, this 7", this other 7" (says it's out of print, but the order page says...its not), a magazine, and a t-shirt. Still, I will be $33 poorer. And the record player is still a little not working. Ummmm. Oh well. E*vax better be good!

BE BORN --> SMILE AND DROOL A LOT --> GO TO SCHOOL --> GET BEAT UP BY THAT KID DOWN THE STREET --> GO TO COLLEGE --> GET BEAT UP BY THE KID DOWN THE HALL --> TAKE A WHIZZ (you deserve it, big guy!)à GET A JOB --> DIE

I wrote that in my blog on Sept 7th 2000. Nehehehehee. Actually it was part of a little essay I wrote. But the rest of it is pretty dumb (you mean that was the good part?)...hm.

Man, the security tag was left on one of my pairs of pants! But I did a quick search on google and found this...jesus. So I can get it off I guess. But my mum doesn't wanna cut it. She's gonna cut a hole in my pants I think. She was going to shorten it anyway. But. Oh well...god crappit, I'm practically ripping my pants apart now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home