September 27, 2001

I want this! :D Isn't it cool? I think I like it because it's...cheap...but...um, doesn't mean it doesn't sound cool. Actually, I don't know what it sounds like. But it's a tiny keyboard and it's a calculator, heehee. It's quite cheesy. I love cheese! Will someone buy me one? Actually, I guess I can afford it. There's another on on eBay for 25 bucks. Maybe I will buy one later. Oo...

Yes, I actually have some money! I have $50. I'm going to put it in my checking account...so I'm less likely to spend it. But I plan on buying a CD...so I will...spend it. Hm. Yes, there is a bright future for my $50.

Heehee, I'm listening to a sound clip of the keyboard, it sounds so funny. HAHAHHAHAhasdhHAshduiQ wow you can really annoy people with this.

...okay, that song is already annoying the crap out of me. It's too happy sounding, ack!

I went out to eat dinner. That was nice. Turkey sandwich. I forgot what turkey tastes like. It's yummy.

....mm, well then. Today has been very slow. I've been tired all day, pretty much. Actually, that's what I'm usually like, nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home