September 21, 2001

I just remembered, a few days ago I got Dance Dance Revolution in the mail...my brother bought it, although I guess I'm supposed to use it. It's pretty cool, about 70 bucks with shipping and stuff, which isn't too bad...you get the game and the dance mat. Could I possibly get some kind of physical activity out of this? Hehe. I'll have to get back to you on that later...

Anyway, I watched the two hour special on the telly. I thought it was nice. There was a dude who wore a Radiohead shirt. That made it a bit cooler. I don't know who he was, but he was sitting next to Fred Durst. Hmm. Immediately I was like "RADIOHEAD SHIRT!" and pointing and stuff.

But...ANYWAY, that's not what it's about. I wonder how much money they'll end up raising. I liked the part when they showed footage of people in differnet European countries having a moment of slience, it was kind of eerie, but shows how much people have been effected that don't live in the US, I guess.

Blue Domino still seems like the best place for web hosting. I'm still not sure of a name though. I'm trying ot make a list of Beck related words that wouldn't necessarily be automatically associated with beck, but if you like Beck then you'll get it...yeah? Like here's stuff:

thunderpeel
tasergun
cyanidebreathmint (well that might be too long)
hollowlog (that looks weird)
blackhole
sissyneck (what does that mean?)
ramshackle
cancelledcheck
static (that sounds too general)
bogusflow
diskobox (that song is so cool...if you're wondering. :))
forcefield
gowhereuwant
paynomind
high5
lemonade
minus
novacane
lampshade
schmoozer
whiskeycancan

Okay, that list is definitely too long. Those are just song names, mind you, I didn't get into lyrics or anything. Crap. Well it'd probably be easy to narrow that list down a bit, but tell me what you think anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home