September 28, 2001

I hate physics! I got three problems done, and then got very confused. That's bad cos I have about 20 problems to do.

I watched the season premiere of That's Life, a show on CBS, and they killed Victor!...(who's Victor?)...hm, anyway. Yeah I don't know anyone who watches that show, but i can't believe they killed him, that's terrible. Uh. Yeah.

I think I will try Dance Dance Revolution tonite. I plugged the Playstation into the TV. I hope it works. HMMM. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote...

:)

I made my mum listen to Libido in the car, and she didn't object. She said they were more energized than...Radiohead or anything else I like? Hm. I DO LOVE Libido! Kind of. Love, too strong a word. Hmmhmhmhfoogle. Oh well. Where THOM? Greenplastic is down for now somewhat, the other day they had a picture of THOMOIDS! It was a picture of Thom designed like an Altoids ad...I dont see it there anymore, but it was quite strange. Thomoids sounds too much like hemerroids to me. Ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home