August 31, 2001

Well lest see, today I've eaten...a jar of baby food (banana, oatmeal, and peach...or something like that, it didn't taste that bad) and applesauce. Um. Okay, I'm not starving anything, but a bit more fodo would be nice tomorrow. I guess I'll feel better tomorrow. I feel find now, really, but..oh well. I have to wake up at 7-something AM, going to see the doctor again, YAAAY...

I've been trying to get my own little site at mp3.com. Nice, no? But it says the status is incomplete or something, and I'm not sure what that means, which is real convenient...and it took me forever to figure out how to make a page in the first place. Hopefully all that work will pay off in some way...haha, "work"...

I made two more songs today. That kind of make me get a mp3 page, cos now I have a grand total of 5 songs. Woo. That's enough for me. This is the first song I made, and I don't really like it, there's no happy drum part in it. I couldn't think of anything that would fit. And...it's just not-good! Oh well, that could be my opinion. I like this second one better. More drum-happy. :)

School starts in 4 days...or so? Okay, I STILL have to do my stupid reading thing. I mean, I read the book. Gotta write crap. Crap crap crap.

Also, I took the tiny band-aids off my arms, and on my left arm there's a purple splootch! That's the arm where the needle didn't go in the vein, and now...SPLOOTCH! Hm.

NOTE FOR REBECCA: The surgery was $2015. Thats four teeth, mind you. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home