August 09, 2001

Squeee, I found the setlist!:

"The National Anthem"
"Morning Bell"
"My Iron Lung"
"Karma Police"
"Knives Out"
"Permanent Daylight"
"Climbing Up the Walls"
"No Surprises"
"Dollars and Cents"
"Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box"
"Fake Plastic Trees"
"I Might Be Wrong"
"Follow Me Around"
"Pyramid Song"
"Paranoid Android"
"Idioteque"
"Everything in its Right Place"

encore 1:
"Lucky"
"Optimistic"
"You and Whose Army?"
"How to Disappear Completely"

encore 2:
"Talk Show Host"
"Street Spirit (Fade Out)"

encore 3:
"Exit Music (for a Film)"

So there were 24 songs...I forgot The National Anthem? That was the first song they played! Moof...! That was taken from a review at billboard.com.

Lookie, a picture of me wearing my Radiohead shirt! And a picture of the other shirt I bought; front and back. Ooee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home