August 24, 2001

I'm making a website for Even Johansen, so far its..um, brown, kind of like MUD or POO, you pick one. How sad! Mm well. He doesn't have the bright pink vibe of Plone, hehe.

I unearthed a remix I did of Mixed Bizness in..9th grade probably. It took me a million years to do, and it didn't even come out that good, but it could have been a lot worse...soo if you want to listen to it, click here. I also found this really bad song I made with Fruity Loops and Acid Music, but it makes weird sounds come out of my subwoofer, so that's cooool with meeee. Click here to listen to it..:)

Oh yes, you must also check out the Tralfalmadorian Market, made by me friend Rebbie. The happy dancing cat shirt is my favorite, but will I buy it? Only time will tell...neehahaaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home