July 16, 2001

THIS is freaky!

I wonder what Beck would look like with Thom's hair. And vice versa. HMMMMMmmm....

I found a link to my site here and I translated it:

Other site for the fan: beck beck beck only three times, a a little super site hard to charge finally, if you are patient... http://free.freespeech.org/pacey /
a site or one would learn that beck entered the church of scientology, if if...


I don't know why but I thought that was such an odd description. "hard to change finally, if you are patient.." It must be a bad translation, eh? I still haven't figured out what to do with my website. Gaahhrrhfslkfle...

There was a UFO sighting in NJ...oo, weird. Lots of glowing orange-yellow thingies making formations in the sky...hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home