July 05, 2001

Man, I never knew I had the same birthday as Paul Reubens...not that that's really weird, but I don't know many people with the same birthday as me. Then again, some manymany millions of people do. Hmmm. And Paul Reubens was born in 1952, so he'll be 49! God that's scary. That's practically 50! Does he look like he's 50 years old? Not...really. Eek. He's older than my mum! Not that my mum is ancient or anything..but..uh...moo.

For my 16th birthday my mum might get me this Radiohead desktop thingy...it's a box of 6 Radiohead singles, a t-shirt, a mousepad, and a little radio I think. Actually...yeah, I'm not sure. I hope CD World still has one or I'll freak.

Check out this painting of Thom my friend Diana did. Cool eh? She draws so well, it's crazy! I draw like crap..poop! It's funny, 5 years ago I would have been really into drawing and stuff...or maybe just 2 years ago, but now it's totally hopeless. OH WELL!

I found some kind of description of the Radiohead boxed thing I want:

Radiohead, Desktop (6CD): 'OK Computer' EP box-set. Limited to 1,000 pieces. Exclusive I-MAC computer style box with a quality finish in translucent ice blue with printed desktop title info and logos. Box measures 10' x 8' x 2'. Includes an exclusive navy blue 'Haines Beefy' shirt with embroidered matchstick person logo. A fully operational mini radio with headphones and lithium battery printed with the logo. An exclusive logo shaped mouse pad printed with white on navy background. Numbered certificate. CD singles for 'Paranoid Android' parts 1 and 2, 'Karma Police' Parts 1 and 2 and 'No Surprises' Parts 1 and 2. $185.00

It seems to have been cut off. Hm. That's expensive. At CD World it's about $100...wow...if it's not still there then I wish I had gotten it already. ..duh. Maybe Tower Records will have one. I saw it there but it may have been bought already. I don't think it's worth $185, do you? I mean, 6 singles, how much is that worth? And then the rest of the stuff...hm...oh well, if I see it I'll buy it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home