July 06, 2001

Is it just me, or is Pokemon one of the funniest cartoons? I mean, not funny like Invader Zim, but...it's funneee! This episode I'm watching now has these little blue dudes in em, they're so cute! I mean..ahh!...I don't have a picture, but I think they're called woopers or something. Er...that's probably wrong....lemme see if I can find a picture...jesus christ, why don't they have arms? HAHA Pikachu got hit with a basket! HAHAHA...aww those little blue thingoes are soooo cuuuuuute! I WANT ONE!

...HAHA the wooper got hit in the head with a pokeball AHHH! I'm too easily amused.

Woohoo, I found a picture -->

Isn't it kyooot? Yup!

Completely changing the subject, did you know that Haley Joel Osment is 13 years old? I mean, he looks really short, and even if he's not, he's looked the same for the past 5 years, I swear! Errrrr? I just thought that was freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home