July 12, 2001

Cool! I took a personality disorder test and these were my results:

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I'm SCHIZOID! That's a fun word! And wait...also AVOIDANT! Sounds like fun, no? I'm suprosed that I'm not antisocial..that must be wrong, because..um, I AM and I'm quite sure of that. Hmmmm! I'm definitely not obsessive-compulsive or narcissistic. But anyway.

You can check out the website I made for Ackerman's Music Center which I've temporarily put here. I don't like it...it's the 4th "design" I've made. I mean I could make something weird, but it's supposed to look "professional" and I've only made weird websites in general. Guuuh. Oh well. Not all the links work, heehee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home