June 30, 2001

I saw AI today...very interesting...freaky movie. I mean it's different. It's very original. Haley Joel Osment is freaky too (in the movie at least). It's a sad movie, not like "boohoo" sad, but not necessarily depressing either, just...sad? The ending is very strange too. It makes you think about stuff like the existance of humans and how we feel emotions. Or at least I thought so. If you thought about stuff like that all the time you'd go crazy, I think. My mum and I had an interesting discussion in the car ride home abour religion and having an independent mind and human nature and maybe some other stuff that, you know, all mothers and daughters discuss. :) But then it probably isn't that strange...man I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home