May 31, 2001

Shudder...

Anyway...HELLO! I mean..yeah. That is what I mean.



I'm at CDNow and that's what it says...ooee! I mean, anyone who really wanted it wouldn't forget...GOD FORBID! MAGAHHAH! So yes.

Isn't it scary sometimes how little some people know about computers? Like today at my music lessons, I walk in, say hello, and then Anthony says he needs help with his computer. Nothing really bigt, just that he didn't know where a file was. "It just disappeared!" Well not really, he was in the wrong folder. He's had his nice, shiny laptop for a while so I was surprised he hadn't figured it all out yet. Like he thought those little yellow icons with the arrow in it that moves you up a level was a camera. I thought that was funny. HA!

But yeah, I shouldn't make too much fun of him. I guess even though computers are so much easier to use now than 10 years ago, people still have a lot of trouble. That's pretty bad though, people dont' have to use their brains as hard as they would before so we're all getting stupid. I remember using DOS when I was..uh...4. Then again I only used the computer to play one game that was..uh...I dunno, the main character was a dinosaur. There was a coloring book and a matching game. This was 10 years ago, mind you, very simple graphics and interface. Almost scary! NO WINDOWS! MOO!

Or maybe we had windows. I remember using Prodigy internet before AOL was out. There wasn't a world wide web I think. And there wasn't much to do. I don't know what I did, now that I think about it.

Jesus, what the hell is this e-mail?!

THE MAILMAN WILL SOON BRING YOU A RADIOHEAD CARE PACKAGE, A TOKEN OF
APPRECIATION FOR YOUR UNDYING SUPPORT OF THE BAND.

THE PACKAGE IS 100%:

POLITICALLY SOUND,
FREE FROM ANIMAL CRUELTY,
ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE

YOU MAY PROCEED WITHOUT CAUTION.

GO AHEAD - OPEN IT AND ENJOY!


I hope they're not messing with my head, and there is a real package somewhere, but you can't be sure can you. Radiohead can be odd sometimes. ALL IN CAPS! Jesus. Radiohead with all their strange message, its like a CULT or some kind of...self help group. AHAHA RADIOHEAD WILL SAVE MY SOUL FROM THE EVIL DEMONS!

Okay, so what the hell am I opening and enjoying? I wannit..NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home