April 14, 2001

You will never make friends unless you like everyone genuinely. Well I am fucked then aren't I? -Thom

HAHA...I order you to laaaugh! Or not. No wonder I don't make many friends, it's all so clear....hmmmm.

I woke up a few times this morning to take a trip to the bathroom. Fun.

I was watching this old chinese cartoon I used to watch when I was little...it was weird. I mean I got the gist of what the story was about although I still have no idea what the people are saying. The main character is this prince or something (although he looks like a girl, my whole life I thought it was a girl) and he gets all these cool weapons and gets to kill the evil dragon gods...it's more interesting than that. But I think that's about it. FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home