April 15, 2001

I just remembered, I was watching Romeo and Juliet on ABC, and I didn't get it at all. I mean I just don't get Shakespeare, it's beyond me. Sigh. Makes me feel kinda stupid. It just sounded so weird, it didn't sound right with all the "thous" and "thees" and such stuff. It looked pretty cool though. I was waiting to hear a certain Radiohead song called Talk Show Host, but I must have missed it. They played Exit Music (For a Film) during the credits for a few seconds, that made me really happy. It's a pretty song and it fits so well, although Radiohead did it for the movie, so I guess it would make sense...

Radiohead...such pretty music. PRETTY! *Sigh*. I wish I wasn't so...enraptured by Thom. I'm not sure if that's even the right word. I tend to think words sound right but then I'm not really sure what they mean. Gaarr...THOM..GO AWAY! DOODAA!



...alright, I know that picture doesn't scream "I'M SO WONDERFUL!", well not to most people...I like it though. The first time I saw it, I freaked cos it was a big, giant picture of Thom's head. It's scary! What you're lookin at is a very scaled down version of the actual picture. The real picture is 1000% bigger, really, I swear on a stack of slugs. And that Japanese dude in the back doesn't look like he's having a grand ol' time either. He's got a look on his face that says "GODZILLA IS COMING!" Or not. Maybe Thom scared him. The thing about this picture is that Thom's right eye looks so perfect (to me, *cough*) and then his left eye is...ploof...well he can't really help that, and a lot of pictures are like that, but this one is different for reasons unbeknowst to me. Well, you can see his eyelashes for his right eye. If you cover half of his face and just look at his right side, its like "Oo, happy Thom!" and then you cover the other side to look at his left side and it's like "Hey, sleepy Thom!" and then you can paste the picture on a stick and pretend it's Thom's giant head and play hide and seek...

Whoops, I wasn't supposed to say that. Noodle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home