March 31, 2001

I'm a bit sick, it seems, but I don't feel that sick. My throat feels a little weird and my nose is really runny (it stopped being runny for a few months!) so that equals being sick. I think it might have something to do with eating lots of cheese lately...I had a calzone on Friday, they're good, and that's pretty much a bread pounch full 'o CHEESE! Ah well. Cheese is bad for you, kiddies.

The new Radiohead song "Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box" is pretty cool! It's off Amnesiac, which doesn't come out until June 5th, but its on Napster now. Mwahaha. I'm not sure where it came from...there are some Amnesiac promos floating around, maybe someone got a hold of that. I really can't wait till this album comes out, I mean all the reviews have been good (of course!) and it's RADIOHEAD.

I've been watching lots of BECK stuff lately since I've been making this video for a Beck fan who doesn't have any access to Beck apparently, and I can do a good deed once in a while, right? So I've been watching more than 5 hours of Beck stuff the past two days, which is sort of scary in my opinion...too...much...beck! I've determined that Beck is the coolest guy on earth, or at least in the top 10. I'm just not as intrigued by him anymore I guess. But he's coool!

Not much else has been going on I think...not that I can remember at least. Um.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home