March 11, 2001

Gah, I'm the highest bidder! Right now the auction is at $36...I probably should have waited another day to do that. I was curious to see how high the other dude bid, though. Hm. But I still haven't gotten to the reserve price. If the seller set the reserve at 70 dollars or something, I'll just ...GRAAH! That's evil. I can buy it for $75 right now if I wanted to, but I don't have $75 bucks. Jeez, this guy is greedy! I think I'll go up to $60 if I have to, or beg one of my friends to help me pay for it..mwaa...ha.

Some other happy news is that I got my Radiohead shirt from w.a.s.t.e and they fit! Acutally I haven't tried em on, but they look like they fit. I was afraid it'd take 2 months to get here and then I'd find out they were too small, but they're fine. Hm. Ah well, hopefully I'll like Radiohead for a while, cos that's $60 down the drain!

But they're nice shirts. Comfy! Although one of them has a bunch of words on it and says "shit" somewhere in there, hopefully no one will notice that. :)

I put up some more songs. FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT! HAHAHA! I'm gonna try and get the actual songs up there too, so you can hear em...they're good songs. Sooo maybe I'll get that workin...later.

You know what tastes good? EEL! I ate a lot of it for dinner. Mwa.

I did some more work on my Beck site. I was trying to think of some new layouts, but I didn't get very far. I'm just REALLY slow. Grr. I wanted to take down my Beck site, but I felt bad...I think even if I stopped liking Beck I'd keep the page. It's the nicest one I've ever made, which might seem a bit pathetic to you very talented webmasters out there.

I was so excited to see Saturday Night Live because Conan 'O Brien was hosting, and he's got the best TV show, you know. He's REALLY funny, and he's...tall! And he likes Beck. Maybe Radiohead too, I don't know. But it wasn't as funny as I was hoping it would be. The monologue was funny I think...but by the end of the show it was just weird, I mean SNL is losing it's touch, man! Obviously, Conan didn't write his own stuff, or if he did, he didn't do such a good job. COME ON YOU'RE FUNNIER THAN THAT! GAAH! SNL made Conan freaky, waaah!

Other that that, didn't do much today. I haven't done any homework at least...ah well, there's always tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home