March 02, 2001

At My Iron Duck they've got there Madlib type things, to sort of make your own version of a Radiohead song. My version of Paranoid Android came out pretty bad, but it was better than my version of Creep. If you know the lyrics to Paranoid Android it'll be more interesting...YOU SHOULD KNOW IT!

*my favorite part: Why don't you remember my toilet? (HAHAHA HA..um)*

---
Paranoid Android.....
Please could you stop the school, I'm trying to get some rest
From all the unborn penguin voices in my head
What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but not an android)
What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but not an android)

When I am vice president, you will be first against the tower
With your fluffernutter which is of no consequence at all
What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but no android)
What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but no android)

gluttony makes you look pretty ugly
prancing and dancing gucci little sheep
You don't remember
You don't remember
Why don't you remember my toilet?
Off with his head, man
Off with his head, man
Why don't you remember my toilet?
I guess he does....

sunny up, sunny up
Come on sunny up on me
From a great planet
From a great planet... planet...
sunny up, sunny up
Come on sunny up on me
From a great planet
From a great planet... planet...
sunny up, sunny up
Come on sunny up on me

That's it, monsieur
You're leaving
The crackle of hair
The dust and the skipping
The yuppies networking
The panic, the corpse
The panic, the corpse
Colin loves his children, Colin loves his children, yeah!
---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home