February 11, 2001

"One day I am gonna grow wings a chemical reaction hysterical and useless hysterical and..."

Oo don't you wish you could sing along with Radiohead? I love the song "Let Down," all the words just seem to go together, I dunno if they make much sense but...I'm sure they do. Actually, I can't sing along right now because my throat is still messed up..

Oh my god, it's all dark outside already?! It's about 6 PM...hmph..oh well. There's a weekend wasted. I've been sick, I thought I was better on Friday but then on Saturday I woke up with a 101 temperature, and I felt like poop, so I moped around and slept and drank water. Sleeping was like torture though, my body had suddenly gone into full soreness mood or something, so sleeping was rather uncomfortable, and it's never fun sleeping with a pad on (or "sanitary napkin", like the packaging says...I don't really understand that name though, it's not very sanitary is it? I mean, sort of, but it's not a napkin either for god's sake!). To make things worse, last night was my friend's sweet sixteen sleepover party, and I couldn't go, although at this point I didn't want to, I just wanted to do nothing. I didn't want to move a muscle. Still, I don't go to many (or any) parties, isn't that just swell?

My body still aches. Sigh. And on the back of my left shoulder my muscles have gone sore or something and it's bothering me. I don't know how I could get sore muscles, it's not like I strain them or anything.

I'm afraid that there won't be any more major snowstorms for the rest of the year, and I'd really like em. So I don't have to go to school.

In chemistry we're doing electron configurations and orbital notations, or something like that, it's really confusing me. Errgh. I honestly don't see the use of knowing this stuff, I mean some stuff seems pretty useless and this is beyond that, I think.

One more week of school, and then a week of vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home