January 14, 2001

Last night I was sleeping when my brother came into my room. He does that sometimes, but it's usually just to annoy me...

He was saying "Beck's on SNL right now!" I was really tired, and I didn't feel like getting up, but I really wanted to see it, cos it was his first appearance and I've never seen the whole thing. Like...a snippet maybe. But even though I was really tired, I kept thinking that I was missing it, and couldn't go to sleep for a long time anyway. And I still hate myself, because I'll prolly never see it. The chances of that particular episode coming on again anytime soon is rather slim, because on public television NBC shows an old episode of SNL once a week, and it could be any episode really. I can't get anyone to record it for me on Comedy Central...if I had Comedy Central I prolly would have seen the episode 10 times by now.

But I don't, SOOO...who cares.

Something is definitely wrong with my computer. I can't even get it to shut down anymore. I just turn it off. That's nice, it's probably adding to the problem, whatever that may be.

I'm quite sure I've got a lot of homework to do, but I'm really lazy, I want to go back to sleep actually. There are lots of TV dinners in the fridge now, I'll eat one for lunch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home