January 20, 2001

I did some homework today. I am so very proud of myself.

I also read some of this book called "Too Young To Die" which is about young people...dying. Whoaa. Well like...mental disorders and stuff. The more I read it the more I feel like nothing is really wrong with me eh? Or sometimes, the opposite...well it'd be hard to tell now cos I feel fine, a little tired maybe, but I'm always tired. I always think it's so weird that at one time I could feel so depressed and stuff, and then feel all normal like nothing happened. Really, I don't feel like I've ever been different than I feel now, but I know I have been, and I know I will be...it's very annoying, because you never know how you'll feel the next day. You could feel happy, or feel hopelessly desperate. I wonder what that says about me.

Also, I've got no reason to be depressed. In the book, all the teenagers had some kind of problem, like their parents were pushing them hard in school and not paying attention to them, or ...were strange...well most of them were like that, and then there's me, there isn't really anything wrong with my life is there? I dunno.

Soooo....yup. My nose is stuuuufffed! Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home