December 17, 2000

"THANK YOU for your donation of 0.8 cup(s) of staple food to a hungry person..."

Wow, doesn't that just make me the greatest person on earth? Me, who eats about a cup of rice ever day, donating .8 cups of what is probably rice to someone who probably doesn't get to eat a full meal each day and is probably a child. Go me. If I had all the money in the world, I think I'd give it away.

Anyway...what have I been thinking lately? Sometimes I think it'd best to cut myself off from the rest of the world, but then if I do that then I'll die in some sense, won't I? Sometimes I love outside, and then most of the times I just hate it. I don't like the internet either, if it wasn't for the Internet I wouldn't meet people more interesting than I and read about the hardships of people who've got it worse than I am..am I'm somewhere in the middle?

And I'm know I'm wasting time talking to an invisible audience, not just invisible but really, is just not there, so why do I do this? DOOOOT!

I have more I'd like to say, but I don't know if I should say it. Not like it's something mean, but then maybe I'll change my mind later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home