December 05, 2000

oodelee day! i'm watching the billboard music awards. it's quite horrible, but I don't think there is much else to watch. Well I was watching Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer before. It was weird. But god, during this entire show there are people screaming and shouting and stuff, what is with that? And then no really really good artist can win anyway, only those with the most appeal..well then...but I'm not bothered. These artists have to have something to make them feel better..errr....although if I won one of those awards it wouldn't make me jump for joy.

but I wouldn't win one. :) so it's not all that bad. ooo woopeeeee.

i still wish I was a penguin. i could frolic among the glaciers. teehee! or not.

god I'm tired. maybe i should turn in for the night. it's only 9 ...well...poopins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home