December 14, 2000

Howdy all! Looks like I'll be movin my blog to a new location soon...er or later...:) We'll see how that turns out.

It's been snowing a bit! That is good stuff. Snow is good stuff! It snowed during the night but it got above freezing and ended up raining, which melted the snow..turned the ice on the ground to SLUSH...like half of the school was late. It took me 10 minutes to get to school and I live about 4 minutes away. We were moving at the rate of a slug.

Tonite was the holiday concert! It was okay, I'm just glad to get it over with. I played really badly, yikes! I've been getting worse, I hadn't really practiced ANY of my songs all year really, but I do take clarinet lessons...I don't think they're helping too much. I gotta PRACtice. PRAAAAACTICE makes perfect....yeah right!

WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE! Isn't that the funniest little song? Er...sort of? The submarines sounds are funny...yeah I'm easily amused. It's crazy how long I can stare at my fiber optic tree. Like a cat playing with a ball of yarn. How could THAT be fun?

Not much else going on...blergh...when I don't have anything to complain about, life is pretty boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home