October 29, 2000

IT SNOWED TODAY! I mean, it slightly flurried, but that counts right? It got me quite excited...I was rearranging the furniture in my room with my mum and my mum said 'It's snowing!" and I didn't believe her at first, but it WAS! And it was beautiful. It made me so happy. I had a dream last night it snowed, and I mean SNOWED, blissfully white powder everywhere, and that was a really wonderful dream. Sigh. I can't wait for more snow!

So anyway, I was rearranging the stuff in my room. I mean, my room hasn't changed for a while, like 6 years or something. I don't know. So I moved the bed next to the window and put the desk by my wall, put the stereo on the bookcase, blah blah blah blah, put up some more posters...it looks cleaner! Oh, and cleaned out about 8 trashbags of...junk. Old clothes and that kind of stuff. So I got to buy some new clothes! And all I really wanted were pants, but for some reason I'm picky when it comes to pants, so I ended up getting two skirts, which doesn't help me much cos I NEVER wear skirts. I just thought it might be nice to wear on the weekends, I don't know.

I'm quite tired. Tomorrow is back to SCHOOL! I think next week I've got a four day weekend..well if it's not next week, it's NEXT next week. God it has to come sooon! I want my VACATIOn so I can do NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING! That is my favorite activity. How sad. No it's not. I mean it's not my favorite activity. But it IS sad. So.

Wouldn't it be funny if all the stars were the moon's babies? HAHA! No. Well I was reading Huckleberry Finn and there's a part where Jim says the moon laid the stars, which I just thought was really funny, like rain is angel pee. No. Not really..erm...yes, leave now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home