September 10, 2000

I haven't gone anywhere today. Yup. Stayed inside my house allll day. Except that one time I went out to get the mail.

There is never a dull moment in the life of Robyn.

Today I talked on the phone. With another human being! Not with a prerecorded voice! OH MY GOD!

....boy, life can only get sweeter from here.

Is there anything wrong with being too "girly"? I don't really know anyone who's very girly, but I was just thinking about it. I realized that I'm not particualrly girly, but I'm not tomboy-ish either, which puts me in the "undecided" category or something. I mean, I've got nearly no guy friends, and I've only got a few girl friends. If I was more "girly" I'd prolly have more friends, I mean it's not like So what the heck am I? WHAT AM I?

My bro just started his first year in college and got drunk for the first time! Woohoo!....? Well I dunno, I mean I don't really care much about it cos he never did anything during his high school years, I guess it's time for him to go out and...do something that "normal" people do. I just think it's funny, it's something you can't imagine he'd do, but you REALLY want to see him do it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home